Saturday, September 10, 2011

Link Parties And Updating Directory

I am currently going through the process of updating my link party directory.  If you host a party or know of a party that is not included in my directory, you can send me an email to renee.rustic.crafts@gmail.com and I will gladly add it in.

You can click the link party directory tab at the top of the page for the current listing.  There are some great parties listed that you will want to check out!  It is always inspiring just to see what other people are creating or cooking up.

This week is also the third week of the new Saturday Shabby Shares link party that I am hosting over at Rustic Crafts.  The party will now be running every week from Friday noon until the following Tuesday.  So, start linking up your crafts, home decor and recipes now!

3 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I host one every Wednesday and I'd love if you'd include it.
trophyw.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Tara

Renee Hanlon said...

Okay Tara, I've addded it :)
Renee

Katherines Corner said...

My new linky is up!! My very first blog hop I'm so excited. Please stop by and link up your lovely blog.