Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Feature Picked! - Bird Feeder by Green Kid Crafts

I love this backyard bird feeder idea by Green Kid Crafts!  I picked their submission not only because of this great little bird feeder but also because of all of their great green craft kits for children.  And no! it wasn't just because I have a little thing for birds.

They offer craft kit subscriptions for either three, six or twelve months.  Each month they will send out three different environmentally friendly crafts for your child to be enriched with.

I love the fact that they use recycled materials in this craft and others on their site.  Check out the feature at Rustic Crafts and make sure to visit their site for this great tutorial and many others!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is sure to be a hit at my house. We get so many birds in south florida; lots of blue jays and recently the most beautiful yellow and black orioles.