Thursday, July 7, 2011

Too Much Summer Fun!

So far this Summer has been great!  I've gone golfing, canoeing and kayaking.  I have enjoyed my time up at our cabin and have had some fun events at home.

Unfortunately, I have spent less time doing home decorating and keeping up with this blog.  I have started a room makeover project but it is slow going.

I have, however, been adding craft tutorials, recipes and other fun posts to my website, Rustic Crafts.  The crafts featured use mainly natural elements or recycled materials.  Most of the projects fit in well with rustic or shabby chic decor.  I would love to have you join me there!

I will still be posting to this blog but it will be a little sporadic for the Summer.

3 comments:

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I hope you are enjoying your summer. I am getting ready to take a blog holiday myself. So are you moving away from this blog and toward the other one?

Renee Hanlon said...

Anita,
I still plan to keep this blog but the postings may be a little less than at my craft site. I'm excited to share my home office makeover, so you may be seeing the progress in small bits.

Katherines Corner said...

Keep playing my friend. Hugs!