Friday, April 22, 2011

First Friday Feature Submission Picked!

I'm very excited about the new Friday Feature on my website - http://rustic-crafts.com/.  Each week I will be highlighting one article, that was submitted during the week, as my featured front page article.  All of the other links, that were submitted on the link page, will remain in my link directory as long as they have been approved.  The links can be for craft tutorials, recipes, decorating articles, craft business or any other relatable topic.  No giveaways or sale items.  See my post on the Friday Feature to find out how you can have more chances of being picked for the feature article.

I am very happy to announce that this week's feature is for a craft tutorial.  The Zen Of Making submitted a great tutorial for making an upcycled pillowcase sundress.  I love this idea especially since it involves upcycling.  Make sure to check this out at Rustic Crafts and leave a comment to show your support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Renee! You have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out the post:
http://specialsome1.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
Ashera