Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun Friday Feature Link

I'm starting a brand new event for Fridays!!  If you have an amazing craft, recipe, or decorating article that you would like featured and linked to, then pay attention!

Starting next Friday, I will be picking a link to feature on my Rustic Crafts Online Magazine site.

First you need to add your craft, recipe or decorating link to my links page on the Rustic Crafts site.  Your link must be a tutorial, recipe or an article.  It cannot be a link to a giveaway or an item for sale.  The theme does not have to be rustic for Fun Friday.

 There are just a few other things you may want to do for more chances to be picked:

  1. Follow this blog.
  2. Follow Rustic Crafts through the email subscription RSS feed or Facebook.
  3. Leave a comment on this blog and on Rustic Crafts.
  4. Grab my button, on the sidebar of Rustic Crafts, and post it on your blog.
That is all.  Each Friday I will write a feature, that links back to your blog, sharing how great your article is.  It will be posted on the home page of Rustic Crafts.  I of course will also give a mention on this blog.  So it is like a double whammy - whoo hooo!!

No comments: