Thursday, April 28, 2011

Link Up Your Posts To Be Featured On Friday!

I love participating in Linky parties and seeing all of the great ideas everyone has.  Each Friday, on my website Rustic CraftsI feature one post, in full, on the front page.  Once the weekend is over, the excerpt will still be listed and the post will fall under the Friday Features category.  I get my features from the links that have been submitted to my link directory throughout the week.

If you have a diy decorating post, craft tutorial, recipe or any other relatable link that you would like to have featured, then submit your links here.

The Friday Features were just started on Rustic Crafts on April 22, 2011.  Make sure to check out the past features!
,

2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

Hi Renee! I added your button to my blog love page. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hi Renee!

Thank you for the follow. I am returning the love. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Vickie
Http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com