It took me the longest to come up with a creative use for a dvd case, but this is one of my favorite tutorials:
- I used the case to make a fly box. It works perfectly for storing flies for fishing.
- Some other things I have done are:
- Turn an old wood crate into a fun flower box.
- Transformed vintage hose nozzles into decorative photo holders.
- Used wine and coke bottles to make rustic birch vases.
- Made fun floating key chains out of wine corks.
- Turned six pack containers into great usable craft storage.
- Sewed a fun pillow using a worn out sweater.
- Made a rustic magnet board and magnets using bottle caps.
- And finally, transformed ugly toilet paper tubes into pretty napkin rings.
These are some of my favorites and you can click on the links to view the full tutorials and pictures. If you have some of your own ideas, submit your link or comment under the appropriate recycled craft challenge. Check out some of the great submissions other crafters have sent in too. I will be continually adding more challenges so keep checking back. If you have an idea for a challenge, let me know. I love to get input :)