Friday, April 15, 2011

A Little Upcycle Of A Vintage Hose Nozzle

I'm looking forward to stopping at my favorite antique store this weekend when I go up north to my cabin.  If you remember from my last trip, I was very excited with my find of a vintage case full of buttons.

My husband and I had picked up several other items as well and I am happy to say that I've been able to make use of one of the items.  We don't always know what we are going to do with the items that we find, we just know that they look cool and should be incorporated into home decor in some way.

I found a use for the hose nozzles!  It was pretty simply and I even got to use some beads.  I made some fun photo holders:

This week I'm hoping to find a lot more items to work with.  This particular store has a lot of odds and ends that I don't normally see in antique shops so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog! Over returning the love!

Tammy said...

That is a really great idea. Your cabin trips sound nice! Your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime!